A new Week , A new Beginning
Updated: Feb 9
New week, New beginning.
When you think about the week ahead:
What kind of thoughts do you have,
What are your goals for the week?
Who do you miss and would like to make plans with?
what would you like to accomplish this week?
what is your energy looks like to take your life to the next level?
What set of actions will you take to achieve your goal?
What are the things that scare you the most?
Ask yourself these questions - what comes up for you?
Every week I start a clean slate, I don't carry behind old baggage... because you can't move forward if you have heavy bags to carry behind you.
* I energize my thoughts with positive energy,
* I write either mental thought or on a piece of paper what I will accomplish this week.
* I try my best to accomplish all my goals, but if it doesn't work, I tell myself to do better next week.
Don't be hard on yourself, just do better next week.
When we make small shifts each week, we become aware of our thoughts, our feelings, our goals, our energy.
So start small, take 3 goals this week, and see where you at, at the end of the week.
Some of My Goal for the week :
-I will make a video of a delicious vegan Orange cake that I made twice last week and it was so good that I want to share it with you, so follow me @theconfidenthost on FB or IG.
- I will be Facebook @the confidence host on Thursday for the for Q&A on Thursday talks.
- I will plan to see a few friends this week and plan a weekend fun fill with gratitude for life and peeps in my life.
Gratitude * Blessed* Awareness *Faith ❤️
What actions will you take this week?
If you are still reading ..... Today is my Dad's Birthday.
This year is a very special and emotional day for 2 reasons, he has been battling Cancer since February and this year we were able to wish him well only through Vidoe Chat.
He's favorite Halva is Israeli Mix Nuts.....
So for my Loyal Subscribers if you purchase THIS WEEK - $14 of the Israeli mix nuts I will send you a Free Sample of another Halva for you to try.
I would love to hear from you, what you would like to hear about next.
Thank You and Halva Nice Week !!!